Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weird Sex Laws

Okay, so anyone who knows me well enough knows that I google everything....from what to feed my kid to how I can save on auto-insurance...So a few nights ago I went on an all-night google spree just trying to keep myself occupied so my ADHD wouldn't get out of control...I decided to google carseat laws so I would be educated on my responsibilty of a parent to keep my kid safe and if any of you fellow googlers out there know where I'm coming from, you have to go through about 20 links to find one that actually gives you valid information.  So I'm going through the different links, clicking on them one-by-one, searching for the carseat laws, and next thing I know, I've pulled up a page with sex laws in other countries!  Some of these were too good not to share, so here goes...and if I must say, as disturbing as some of these are, they are actually quite amusing!  JUST SAYIN!

Okay, let's learn a little about Lebanon...the country where it is legal for men to have sex with animals as long as they are female...Alrighty then!  Ummm...here's the deal...if someone is so sick as to have sexual relations with an animal, I'm sure they aren't too concerned about whether it is male or female...I bet animal rights activists would have a hayday with this one!  This one kind of makes me have flashbacks of a song written by my Dad, "Kiss an Angus Good Morning".  I wonder who is more pissed off about this...the woman who's husband is sleeping with an animal....or the animal that is getting raped by someone's husband....

Next on to the Muslims...No Muslims, not even the coroners or undertakers, can look at the genitals of a corpse...Dammit!  This is just a place where they take all the fun out of life! No, on a serious note...if you want to look at a dead corpse and have decided to choose the Muslim way of life, you must cover the genitalia area with a piece of board or a brick.....A BRICK????  Why not use Pee-Pee Tee-Pees...you know, the little dealies they sale at Babies-R-Us that cover up your son's pee-pee so they don't pee on you while you are changing a diaper....I'm guessing they probably don't have those there if they have resorted to using a brick....Just sayin!

Cali, Columbia...the place where you can only have sex with your husband and your Mom has to witness the 1st act....Okay, a lot of you know my Mom and the relationship we had...it was pretty open and I could talk to her about anything and we shared a lot with each other....but for Christ's sake, there are boundaries that should never be crossed and I feel like this is one of them!  I mean, what is the purpose of this?  Because if it is to make sure you are doing it right, I'm totally sure you can find someone other than your Mom to put in their two cents worth......

In Santa Cruz, Bolivia, it is illegal to have sex with a mother and her daughter AT THE SAME TIME!  Keyword here being "same time".  I presume this was a big enough problem that they had to pass a law to ban it?

So to sum it up, living in America is great!  No beastiality, no carrying a brick around with you in case you run into a naked corpse, your Mom doesn't have to come over for a romantic night with you and your husband, and you don't have to have it out with your Mom about who is going to sleep with your boyfriend first! JUST SAYIN!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, ain't that a bitch? Damn Lebanese homophobes! What if the goat that is being screwed is gay? Do they not even care about the feelings of the goat?

    And the Muslims toting bricks around....they are just trying to get on America's Funniest Home Videos by hitting folks in the hoo ha with a brick.

    Ummm, and can you imagine Mom there to witness the 1st sex act? "Hey, sweetie, lift that left leg up a little more. And Mike, see if you can get your butt up a little higher...you're not quite hitting that g-spot." {shivers}

    Bolivia - ewwww, just ewwww!

    ReplyDelete