Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Little About Me

Well...Let's start with a little about who I am and why I'm here....My name is Lacy Novin and I'm 27 years old.  I've been married for a little over a year now to my husband, Michael Novin....We have a 13 month old son, Bulldozer, who is the light of my life...We live in Linden, TX, which is a great place if you prefer not to wear a bra or shoes to the grocery store...I don't really have a lot of interests which is why I've decided to start blogging....it was either that or actually trying to find something productive to spend my time on, and that wouldn't be any damn fun!  I mean, learning to bake and plant flowers would get old after a while, and I can only farm and clear my frontier for so long before it gets boring...Also, my sister is a fellow blogger and she's funny as hell...so i'm hoping i can uphold the family name and give people something to laugh about!

1 comment: